Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e
Best in class mid-size conference cam
Best-In-Class Video Collaboration for Mid-Size Conference Rooms
HD 1080p video and enterprise-quality audio meet breakthrough affordability, turning everyday meeting rooms into video-enabled collaboration rooms.
Perfect for Mid-Sized Groups
Optimized for teams of 6-10 people, simply connect to a PC, Mac or thin client to effortlessly experience the productivity benefits of crystal clear face-to-face communication.
See and Be Seen
Razor-sharp ZEISS® glass lens with autofocus, 1080p HD resolution, and 10x lossless zoom lets you see and interact with everyone at the table, or zero in on close-ups.
Hear and Be Heard
Omni-directional full duplex mics enable conferees to clearly converse from a 20-foot diameter around the base without mic pods, making it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
See and Interact with Everyone at the Table
The 90-degree field of view with mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt is ideal for mid-sized group meetings.
Professional-quality group video conferencing straight out of the box with no special software, training, or maintenance required.
USB Plug-and-Play Connectivity
Easily connect to a PC, Mac or thin client with no additional software required.
Near Field Communication (NFC) Pairing
Touch an NFC-enabled mobile device over the base console to instantly pair and enjoy professional speakerphone audio quality.
Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
Use the convenience of this wireless technology to quickly and easily create a connection between any Bluetooth® device and the ConferenceCam speakerphone.
H.264 with SVC and UVC 1.5 Technology
Frees up laptop bandwidth by putting video processing within the camera, resulting in a smoother video stream in applications like Skype for Business and Microsoft® Lync® 2013.
Broad Application Compatibility
Certified for Skype for Business, Optimized for Lync, Skype Certified, Cisco Jabber™ and WebEx® compatible.1 Certified ensures an integrated experience with most business-grade UC platforms.
Control Meetings with Base Console or Dockable Remote
Easily operate camera pan/tilt/zoom, volume up/down, answer/hang-up2 mute and other functions during call.
Conversations Sound Natural and Life-Like
Acoustic echo cancelation and noise-cancelling make it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.
LCD displays Caller ID2 and other info
View call-related info (Caller ID, call duration, etc.) and speakerphone/camera function indicators (volume control, etc.) on LCD display screen.
Far-end camera control
Operate camera pan, tilt and zoom functions of another Logitech ConferenceCam in the remote location.3
Use Your Choice of UC Video Application
Works on virtually any desktop video conferencing and UC application with no proprietary and expensive systems to set up.
Camera and speakerphone are both equipped with Kensington Security Slots to help provide security from theft.
Multiple Mounting Options
Set up the conference room the way you want with up to a 32-foot range between camera and speaker: use the camera on the table or mount it on the wall with included hardware. The bottom of the camera is designed with a standard tripod thread for even more options.
1 See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version.
2 With Skype for Business, Lync 2010 and 2013 and Skype, and Cisco Jabber™.
3 With Skype for Business and Lync 2010 and 2013; requires plug-in download.
- Windows 7 or 8 (Note: Win 7 today would be HD through MJPG. Driver for H.264 is TBD)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Google Chromebook version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
- Note: For Full HD Support, please check with your software application provider for system requirements.
Download the reference guide.
- Drivers/Software Downloads
- Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync 2013 and 2010: Control of remote camera
Skype: Call answer/end/flash, caller ID
Cisco Jabber™: Call answer/end/ flash, caller ID
Other: Diagnostic tool (if needed)
Firmware upgradeable software (when and if needed)
Select the applicable product to download software on our support site.
- Application Compatibility
- UVC/plug and play compatible across all other apps
- Skype for Business, Optimized for Lync, Cisco Jabber™, WebEx®, Skype™
2-year limited hardware warranty
- Remote control
- Powered hub
- Wall/table mount
- Two 16-foot cables for speakerphone/hub and camera/hub connection
- USB cable for hub/PC connection
- Adhesive solution for hub mounting
- Power adapter
- Quick-start guide
- PN 960-000982
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom, controlled from remote or console
- 260° pan, 130° tilt
- 10X lossless zoom
- 90° field of view
- Full HD 1080p 30fps
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Camera “Home” preset key
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam products
- ZEISS® optics with autofocus
- Kensington security slot
- LED to confirm video streaming
- Standard tripod thread
- Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation
- Supports stereo or mono PC audio
- Bluetooth® and NFC enabled
- LCD for caller ID, call duration and other functional response
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth®
- Touch controls for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth® pairing – plus camera PTZ, “home” preset and far-end control
- Microphones (Tx)
- Two omni-directional microphones supporting 20-foot diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 7.75KHz
- Sensitivity: -28dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 1KHz at 65dB
- Speakers (Rx)
- Frequency response: 120Hz – 10KHz
- Sensitivity: 83dBSPL +/-3dB at 1W/1M
- Max output: 95dBSPL
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
- Kensington security slot
- 10-foot range
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Included adhesive solution for under-table mounting
- Two 16-foot cables for connection between hub and camera/speakerphone
- One 10-foot USB cable for connection to PC/Mac
- AC Power adapter
- Dual purpose mount for wall placement or for elevating camera on table
- USB 2.0 compliant
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Certified for Skype for Business, Optimized for Lync, Skype Certified, Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible
- Downloadable diagnostic tool
- Field upgradeable firmware tool
- Downloadable app plug-ins for advanced feature support
- Product Dimensions
Width: 5.12 in (130 mm)
Height: 5.12 in (130 mm)
Depth: 5.91 in (150 mm)
Width: 9.45 in x (240 mm)
Height: 9.45 in (240 mm)
Depth: 2.68 in (68 mm)
Width: 3.74 in (95 mm)
Height: 2.91 in (74 mm)
Depth: 1.34 in (34 mm)
Width: 1.97 in (50 mm)
Height: 4.72 in (120 mm)
Depth: 0.36 in (9.8 mm)
Width: 8.27 in (210 mm)
Height: 4.72 in (120 mm)
Depth: 3.90 in (99 mm)
Camera20.81 oz (590 g)
Speakerphone28.57 oz (810 g)
Hub1.76 oz (50 g)
Remote1.69 oz (48 g)
Wall/Table Mount8.99 oz (255 g)